Saturday, June 6, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Twenty-Three



Hello friends!

Ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW??   I'm definitely ready to get this next week in order.  I found that I overplanned during my quarterly planning session and that things I had scheduled on my calendar just didn't fit as well as I thought they would.  Unfortunately I had written them in pen... Yes, I did know better!  : )  Because of that I'm having to rethink and prioritize each week, and my weekly review time is a MUST!!  In light of that...

Let's... 

1.  Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings


MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Twenty-Three

We'll be concentrating on extra bedrooms this month.  This week we will...

Declutter!

 Dust down cobwebs

 * Wash light fixtures

 * Spot clean walls

Have a wonderful week!

Tricia

No comments: