Are you behind on your WEEKLY REVIEW's?? I found it so encouraging to be able to get back to my planner yesterday and spend some time getting this next week in some sort of order. It will be a busy week that includes lots of love and hugs and care for my husband as he recovers from surgery, so I'm sure not everything will get done, but it is so nice to have a spot to aim for and know what the basics of my day should look like! So, if you haven't already done so...
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Twenty-Four and Twenty-Five
We've been concentrating on extra bedrooms this month. This week let's...
* Wash the bedding
* Vacuum under the furniture
* Straighten the dresser drawers
* Wash the windows & the curtains
Have a wonderful week!