It's time for another WEEKLY REVIEW as we head into the final week of July. It will be August at the end of the week!!
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Remember, we are in our craft area for the month of July, but if any of you don't have a craft that you enjoy, feel free to pick another room that could use a good decluttering!!
Time to finish up our cleaning!
* Clean windows and wash curtains
And don't forget to Plan Forward if you haven't already! August and the start of school are just around the corner!!
Have a wonderful week!