Are you ready for your WEEKLY REVIEW!!
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Remember, we are in our craft area for the month of July, but if any of you don't have a craft that you enjoy, feel free to pick another room that could use a good decluttering!!
We are going to continue to declutter and organize this week. Here are some ideas...
* Organize paper and embellishments for stamping and scrapbooking
* Straighten drawers
* Clear off desktops & tables
* Plan Christmas projects
* Cull, toss and donate !!
Can you find 20 more things to give away this week? How else will you bless someone this month?
Have a wonderful week!