Saturday, July 11, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Twenty-Eight


Happy Saturday!

Are you ready for your WEEKLY REVIEW!!   

Let's... 

1.  Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings


MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Twenty-Seven

Remember, we are in our craft area for the month of July, but if any of you don't have a craft that you enjoy, feel free to pick another room that could use a good decluttering!!

We are going to continue to declutter and organize this week.  Here are some ideas...

* Organize paper and embellishments for stamping and scrapbooking
* Straighten drawers
* Clear off desktops & tables
* Plan Christmas projects
 * Cull, toss and donate !!

Can you find 20 more things to give away this week?  How else will you bless someone this month?

Have a wonderful week!

Tricia

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Miss Tricia! You surely got me going this week! LOL! You should see my craft room and our dining room now. I started cleaning out after I saw your post last week about finding more than 20 things to give away. Well, I found a LOT more than that, and it's going to be a huge blessing to give some things to others. Thanks for the inspiration and the "nudge" that I needed. When I'm done, I will then be better able to reorganize my craft room, which is where I stamp. (And I did find some Christmas fabric...hehe!) Hugs, sweet friend!