Saturday oops! TUESDAY!
My dear patient has started to go back to work for a few hours a day and I'm attempting to get back into my routine. I'm so thankful for my Semi-Dated Beautiful Life Manager pages! They are definitely helping me remember some of my "must-do" housekeeping items, and I might even get caught up with my blog again! Yay! :)
I'm hoping that you've already done your Weekly Review, but if you haven't, and are feeling overwhelmed, let's take a few minutes and do it now!!
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Remember, we are in our craft area for the month of July, but if any of you don't have a craft that you enjoy, feel free to pick another room that could use a good decluttering!!
Let's do some cleaning this week. Here are some ideas...
* Sweep down cowebs
* Change any burned out lightbulbs and wash fixtures
* Wash or spot clean the walls.
Next week we'll finish up in our craft area and head to the office!
Have a wonderful week!