Hello again and happy Saturday !!
It's time for our WEEKLY REVIEW ...
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Thirty Five
The days are definitely starting to get cooler here in the Midwest! Let's take some time this week to look ahead to the fall season...
* Find your "Back to School" and/or fall decorations and display them.
* Finish any last minute school planning and/or shopping.
* Look ahead to winter needs and make a list of things you may need to budget for... lamps, heaters, blankets, sheets, pajamas, gloves, boots, coats, etc.
Have a wonderful week!