Am I the only one that feels like the summer is FLYING by?? I was hearing the cicadas in the trees this week and my husband said, "Six weeks until the first frost!" Of course, that is just a saying, but there is probably some truth in it. Summer is drawing to a close and school will be starting before we know it. Are you ready??
Let's run through our WEEKLY REVIEW quickly since I didn't post on Saturday.
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
This month we are going to tackle our office.... she says as she sits at a desk PILED with papers! I'm looking forward to this month!
This week is easy...
Throw away trash, shred old papers, file, give extra school supplies to your local school... Let's get our areas picked up!
Have a wonderful week!