Monday, August 17, 2015

{Home Bless-A-Thon} Week Thirty-Two and Thirty-Three


Happy Saturday Monday - again!!

Well, I've certainly shown that I do NOT have it "all together" by any means!  Since my husband's surgery I haven't been posting regularly at all!  So sorry!  I'm praying that I'll be able to be more of a blessing here as the weeks progress, but sometimes I wonder if I'll be back on my schedule fully before the new year!! : )

But... since I need some sort of structure to my days, let's run through our WEEKLY REVIEW quickly since I didn't post on Saturday. 

Let's... 

1.  Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week. 

2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages. 

3.  Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.

4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.

5.  Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals. 

5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings


MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Thirty-Two & Thirty-Three

We're working in our office this month, so let's focus on cleaning up our space this week.

* Check for cobwebs
* Wash light fixtures / Dust lamp shades
* Spot Clean walls
*Vacuum / Dust / Polish furniture
* Straighten Desk Drawers
* Clean computer screen and keyboard

Have a wonderful week!

Tricia

No comments: