Monday, September 14, 2015

{Happy Monday} Blessings Upon Blessings

Hello friends,

It's been a little over three months since my husband's surgery and life here is truly indescribable as we get to know each other again.  I keep trying to put into words all that is in my heart, but I don't seem to be able to yet.  I know that it will happen in the Lord's timing, and in the meantime I will just rest and give Him glory upon glory for His wonderful and undeserved work in our lives.  Thanks so much for being patient with me during this time!!

Here's a Happy Monday prompt for today...

I could encourage {my husband, my friend, my children... etc.} today by....

Have a blessed week!!

Tricia

PS Don't forget that the Weekly Welcome Set is on sale this month!  It's a wonderful set for keeping track of the school year or to tuck away until Christmas!!

No comments: