Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Monday!

I've been cleaning and organizing in the room in our basement that holds all the boxes of GraceWorks pages - and there are a LOT of them.  Honestly, there are too many of them for me to encourage you to use!  I'm feeling like it is time to do some pruning of our product offerings, so be sure you have subscribed to the newsletter and watch for a sidewalk sale sometime before the end of the year.  You might be able to pick up some books or a pack of pages or two for yourself or a friend - maybe even get started on your Christmas shopping!! :)

Perhaps it is just the fall season, but I'm finding that I'm wanting to prune areas of my life right now, too.  Things that are good, but not best for me in the season of life that I am in.  Things that were very important for a time, but that I no longer have the same passion for.  Areas in which God is working in me and changing my desires and focus.  I think as we enter this season of autumn harvest, I am going to ask the Lord to show me where I need to harvest what is good and leave the rest behind so I can enter the season of His advent with a heart that is open to His coming rather than being dulled by the clutter that I have let build up in my life.

Here's a Happy Monday prompt for today...
Sunshine and shadows make me think of...

Have a blessed week!!

Tricia


No comments: