Hello again and happy Saturday !! I'm sitting down for a bit after a quick blitz of the house to make it a restful welcoming place for the weekend. Next stop - planning next week!
Are you ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW ...
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Thirty Eight
In the living room...
* Wash curtains and windows
* Declutter end tables, bookshelves, flat spaces, storage areas, etc.
Have a wonderful week!