Hello again and happy Saturday !! Welcome to the last Saturday in September. Can it be possible?? Do any of you need a jumpstart to your schedule now that school is in session again? Perhaps a little encouragement to bring order out of disorder in your home? The 28 Day Challenge with the Challenge Sample Packet might be a blessing to you!!
Are you ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW ...
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Thirty Nine
This week is for catching up and looking ahead. You can work on any projects you haven't quite finished, and then...
* Look through winter outerwear - coats, boots, hats, gloves, scarves... Do you need to replace any items? Put them on your list, then wash the rest. You'll need them soon enough! :)
* Start thinking about Christmas cards. Do you need to buy or make them? Will you want to include a picture? Could you start to address the envelopes now? Remember to pick up a Holiday Planner if you'd like to keep all your Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Years plans in one place in your binder!
* Work on your list of Christmas gifts. Do you need to set aside some money, a shopping day, or a few days to work on handmade gifts? Schedule that now!
Have a wonderful week!