What a whirlwind week this has been - although it seems that my weeks are all full to overflowing and moving at a lightning pace since June and my husband's brain surgery. Extra responsibilities and opportunities have left me feeling like I can't quite keep up - or even catch my breath! But God is good and I am simply trying to fill each day with things that are worthwhile and bring joy to my precious husband and family during this new season of our lives. With that said, however, I find that I still function best with some sort of a weekly plan, so let's start on our
WEEKLY REVIEW !!
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Thirty Seven
This week we are starting to brighten our Living Rooms.
* Vacuum furniture
* Move furniture from walls and vacuum underneath
* Begin to declutter end tables and other flat surfaces
Have a wonderful week!