Happy Saturday !! I have a quiet day at home today, and I'm scurrying around to catch up with lots of little details that I didn't have time for during the week. I love days like this!!
Are you ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW ?
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
As we continue to look ahead toward winter, here are some suggestions for the week...
* Let's clean up our entry and our coat closets! Are your fall and winter coats clean? Does your closet or entry need to be decluttered?
* With cold and flu season in the forecast, let's take a minute this week to wipe down our doorknobs and light switches.
* Don't forget to keep working on your list of Christmas gifts! Remember that the Holiday Planner is free with a $50 purchase this month!
Have a wonderful week!