Hello again! It's a blustery autumn day here with cascading leaves and showers and wind. But beautiful patches of sunlight occasionally, too! It's such a pretty time of the year, isn't it??
I definitely need to do my WEEKLY REVIEW ! Will you join me??
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
This is an easy week!! Take time this week to ...
* ... plan forward into November.
* Be sure your Christmas projects are well on their way to completion!!
Don't forget that this is the last week to get your Holiday Planner free with a $50 order!! Here's a blog post if you aren't familiar with it!
Have a wonderful week!