Hello friends! It was 31 degrees outside when I took the dogs out this morning. Brrrr!!! Time for some hot chocolate while I sit down to do my planning!! : )
Will you join me for our WEEKLY REVIEW ?
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
We are going to be thinking ahead to both fall and winter holidays this week...
* What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Have you invited guests? Do you know what your menu will be? Can you make out your shopping list and begin to pick up some ingredients?
* This would be a great week to begin addressing envelopes for your Christmas cards! Hand address them, print labels, order labels... whichever you need to do!
* How about your Christmas letter? Have you started it? Perhaps you could make a rough draft this week!
Have a wonderful week!