Hello again and happy Saturday !! We've had some true October weather here today... chilly and blustery with leaves starting to flutter to the ground. I even smell some wood smoke in the air!
Are you ready for our WEEKLY REVIEW ?
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
This month we'll be thinking ahead toward winter. Here are some suggestions for this week.
* Schedule a sitting for a family picture to be included in your Christmas cards.
* Schedule a day to clean out the gutters and do other outside work in preparation for winter. You might need to cover your air conditioning unit or rake and bag leaves. You may even want to hand some Christmas lights before the weather gets frigid!
* Keep working on your list of Christmas gifts. Set aside some money, plan a shopping day, or take a few days to work on handmade gifts. It's so much fun to plan ahead!
Have a wonderful week!