Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Monday!


Good morning, everyone!

Here's a hint at what I'm going to be doing today! : )  I don't think we'll be able to get all the orders out that came in over the week, but hopefully they will all be on their way by the middle to end of the week.   Hooray!!  Happy Mail will be headed your way soon!

If you haven't had a chance yet to place your Sidewalk Sale order, you can still get it in today, but, hurry, hurry, because the incentives with purchase will go off at midnight!

Soooo.... an update on my planner rebuild.  I loved having the shopping lists front and center.  It made it really easy to jot down a note here and there when I noticed we were running low on things.  The weekly pages were nice for a very general overview of the week, but I'm not going to be able to use them for daily planning, I don't think. 

Here's something fun I learned this week...

The Songbird Stationery pages are PERFECT for note pages that need a title.  I used mine to start a page of quotes, but I can think of so many uses!  How about "Morning Routine", "My Goals", "Favorite Verses", "Monday Tasks".... Ooooo, the possibilites!! And they are in the Sidewalk Sale section, so they are an amazing deal for the rest of the day!!  By the way, the Sidewalk Sale section is three pages long, so be sure you let your browser completely load, or you may miss the last two pages!! :)

OK, I'd better scoot and get my day started.  It's going to be a busy one!!!

Blessings!

Tricia


Here's a Happy Monday prompt...

My favorite memory from this past week is...



No comments: