Hi again! I have had the hardest time staying on track since my husband's surgery in June! Honestly! I had the house to myself yesterday while both he and our daughter were at work, and I spent the day moving around my office space, updating my personal budget/recordkeeping, and trying to get my planner back in order. That has spilled over to today as well. Sometimes it just needs an entire overhaul!! :) Be sure to check out our Sidewalk Sale if you're in need of an overhaul, too. There are some wonderful things there and it will be like Christmas when you open your package because of all the free goodies we're tucking in with your orders this month. Have you seen them all??
|Click to enlarge|
So on we go to our WEEKLY REVIEW and Monthly Home Blessing Catchup! Will you join me??
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Week Forty-Four to Forty-Six
This is a catch up week!! Let's work in our Dining Rooms, getting them all ready for the holidays!
* Look up and sweep down cobwebs.
* Wash the light fixtures and spot clean the walls.
* Wash the curtains and the insides of the windows
* Polish the furniture and find the Thanksgiving tablecloth.
* Go through your gift list and prepare a list for post-Thanksgiving shopping.
* Are you celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas at the same time with out-of-town friend or relatives? Be sure their gifts are wrapped!
* Purchase ingredients for holiday baking
Need some help keeping all your holiday plans in one spot? Our Holiday Planners are only $5.00. You can pick one up when you come shopping at the Sidewalk Sale! :) Here's a blog post on the Holiday Planner if you aren't familiar with it!
Have a wonderful week!