Only one more Saturday after today before Christmas! Has it been a season of joyful expectation for you? Is the Lord increasing your desire to love Him more in the New Year? Start to jot down those things that the Lord brings to mind over the next weeks. Things that need to change. Things that need to be shored up. Areas in which you've forgotten your first love of Christ and are just doing things out of habit. Let's pray about ways that we can grow in Christ this next year!
On to our WEEKLY REVIEW !
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Remember that this is our last week of shipping before the holidays, so be sure to get any orders in that you would like by the New Year! For our Christmas preparations let's...
* Do your final preparations for guests, meals, gifts, etc!
- Make a basket of goodies for a guest's room
- Buy last minute gifts
- Gather serving dishes and tablecloths for your holiday meal
- Schedule out any holiday meals and/or baking
** SHIPPING REMINDER ** Our last day to ship before Christmas will be Monday, December 21st, so we can enjoy the celebration of Christ's Birth with our family. Orders from the Classic Home Journal Line need to be placed by Wednesday, December 16th in order to ship by the 21st. We will resume our regular shipping Monday, January 4th. Our website is always open, so feel free to place orders during that time!!
Have a wonderful week!