The countdown is on! There are only two more Saturdays, besides today, before Christmas!
Let's not forget our WEEKLY REVIEW !
1. Read through the goals we've set for the month/quarter/year and then make some notes of things we would like to be reminded of this coming week.
2. Transfer any appointments or special reminders on the monthly calendar to our weekly pages.
3. Bring forward any unfinished to do's to a new "To Do This Week" list.
4. Look through our menus for the upcoming week and jot down when to take out meat, make things ahead, etc.
5. Remind ourselves of our saving and spending goals.
5. Schedule time to work on this week's Monthly Home Blessings.
MONTHLY HOME BLESSINGS
Our focus this month is on closing out the year. Let's take time this week to ...
* Order a new planner if you haven't already!
* Be sure your Christmas projects are well on their way to completion!!
* Mail Christmas cards
* List Christmas and New Year's celebrations / gifts / food
** SHIPPING UPDATE ** Our last day to ship before Christmas will be Monday, December 21st, so we can enjoy the celebration of Christ's Birth with our family. We will resume shipping Monday, January 4th. Our website is always open, so feel free to place orders during that time!!
Have a wonderful week!