Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome to 2016!


Hello dear friends!

I've just returned from the post office where I've dropped off a number of orders all packaged up and ready to make you smile.  I have another stack of them in progress -- printing, cutting and punching pages from the Classic Home Journal line. My goal is to be all caught up by the end of the week.  Watch your email for your shipping notice!

I wanted to say "thank you" for your patience in receiving your orders during this holiday time.  The two weeks that I took off of shipping was really a blessing for me.  I was able to step back from my normal responsibilities, relax and think and regroup, which is something I haven't felt I had the time to do ever since my husband's surgery in June.  The Lord has taught me so much these past few weeks.  I hope I'll be able to share some of it with you here on the blog as the year progresses.

For now, though, I'm going back to my printer so I can get some more of your orders out tomorrow!

Blessings!

Tricia

Looking for a Happy Monday prompt?

My word for the year is...



No comments: