Monday, April 25, 2016

GraceWorks Birthday Club


Hello friends!

Happy Monday!  

I've been thinking lately that it would be fun to start a Birthday club for all of you special GraceWorks friends.  If you've gotten a package lately, you know that I enjoy making cards.  I enjoy sending them, too, and I thought it would be fun to send some sunshine along to you all, if you'd let me.  If you would care to share your address and your birthday month with me, I'd love to send you a card during the month of your birthday, and there just might be a coupon inside, too. ; ) 

Just email me at gracewrks@gmail.com with Birthday Club in the subject line.  I'll send a reply to let you know that I received it - so if you don't hear back from me within a day or two, leave a comment here so I can email you.  I'll commit to one year right now (May 2016 - April 2017) and then I'll see if I can keep up! :)  You can join in any time through the year.

I hope to hear from you soon!  It's so much more fun to get a card in the mail than a bill!!

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: