Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone!

I'm about ready to call it a night and spend some time on the couch cross stitching, but I wanted to pop in and let you know about the current specials, just in case you don't get the newsletter!

First - from now through the 4th of July we'll be sending a free Patriotic full color tab set with every order over $50.00 before tax and shipping.  All of the full color tab sets are SOOooooo pretty and for only $6.00 they are a wonderful way to give your planner an inexpensive "face lift".  I can never decide on my favorite.  It might be Pink Roses...



but I'm really drawn to Keepsake...



and I love the Geranium one, too!




And then, of course, there are the Sheep tabs and the Garden House tabs, and the Patriotic tabs... sigh.  I like them all! : )

There is also a selection of devotional pages on sale this month.  They have their own special category, but you still need to put in the code at checkout to get the discount!!!  The code is MAYSALE16 and we aren't able to add it after the fact, unfortunately, so I hope you don't forget to enter it!!

Have a splendid day all of you!  And if you need a little push to get going again, I'd love to be your cheerleader during the 28 Day Challenge.  It's a fun and challenging way to get things in order using the Beautiful Life Management pages, and I even offer prizes! :)

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: