Monday, August 22, 2016

28 Day Challenge - Day Seven - End of Week One!

Just joining me?  I'm currently taking GraceWorks' Beautiful Life Management 28 Day Challenge.  Read about my accomplishments, failures and adventures here!   Scroll to the end of the post to find the links of the series from the beginning. : )


Good morning, friends!

I hope your day is off to a good start!

Sunday (Day Seven), started quietly - a cozy spot on the couch and a sweet time with the Lord before I got ready for the day.  It ended with me being upset, and then I was more upset because I knew the Lord wouldn't be pleased that I was upset.  Oh dear!  "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us."  Isn't that a convicting part of the Lord's Prayer??  I didn't even feel comfortable asking forgiveness of the Lord until I had forgiven and let go of my own hurt.  Oh, I do pray that I will learn to forgive as ungrudgingly as God forgives me!!

I hope that you will find that the challenge not only helps you manage your home, but that you grow spiritually as well.  Inside and outside working together to become lovely resting places for the Saviour and those He loves.

Blessings!

Tricia


Would you like to start the 28 Day Challenge in Real Life series from the beginning??

Find the Intro post HERE
Find Day One HERE
Find Day Two HERE
Find Day Three HERE
Find Day Four HERE
Find Day Five HERE
Find Day Six HERE

No comments: