Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The 28 Day Challenge - Day 16 - Slow & Steady

Just joining me?  I'm currently taking GraceWorks' Beautiful Life Management 28 Day Challenge.  Read about my accomplishments, failures and adventures here!   Scroll to the end of the post to find the links of the series from the beginning. : )


Tuesday!

With the late night of canning, I woke up feeling a bit groggy - so I decided that coffee was in order to start my day.  It is a special treat and not a daily occurrence, so I thoroughly enjoyed it as I had my Quiet Time. : )

With laundry in, email checked, and bedroom and bathroom picked up I sat down for half an hour of cross stitch.  Then a bit of time working on a blog post and a quick dust through the house.  After I transferred the laundry to the dryer and threw in another load, I replaced a clock battery and then started on the canning dishes.  Whew!  That was a process!!  And, just like that, it was time to start lunch prep.  

The afternoon went quickly - mowing, teaching piano lessons, making a card or two, blogging, and finishing the last little things on my list.  Then early to bed to make up for the night before.

Another productive day!! : )

Thanks for joining me!!

Would you like to start the 28 Day Challenge in Real Life series from the beginning??

Find the Intro post HERE
Find Day One HERE
Find Day Two HERE
Find Day Three HERE
Find Day Four HERE
Find Day Five HERE
Find Day Six HERE
Find Day Seven HERE
Find Day Eight HERE
Find Day Nine & Ten HERE
Find Days Eleven and Twelve HERE
Find Days Thirteen and Fourteen HERE
Find Day Fifteen HERE

No comments: