Thursday, August 25, 2016

The 28 Day Challenge - Days 9 & 10 - Birthday Blessings

Just joining me?  I'm currently taking GraceWorks' Beautiful Life Management 28 Day Challenge.  Read about my accomplishments, failures and adventures here!   Scroll to the end of the post to find the links of the series from the beginning. : )


Good Morning, Friends!

Sorry to have missed you yesterday, but it was my birthday and I took the day off... well, sort of.  I had done pretty well with my list on Tuesday, but I needed to leave in the early afternoon to set up a GraceWorks display at a homeschool open house about an hour away.  My husband and I didn't get back until late, so all the last minute things that hadn't gotten done - dishes, clutter, etc, greeted me in the morning.  My plan had been to take the day "off" of the challenge and stamp and cross stitch all day.  In reality, I decided that I wouldn't enjoy doing those things if my house was messy, so I used the morning to clean up instead, and then went grocery shopping in the afternoon.  My dear one took me out to dinner at the local buffet for supper (Yay for 2 for 1 birthday coupons!!) after he bought me my birthday present... a recliner!  I have wanted a recliner for years and years and years and years, but it was just never a priority.  But this year, as something special, he wanted to see if we could find a petite chair that would fit me and let me relax when my back and neck are bothering me.  I was thrilled to find one that fit - that was in a pretty color - and was very inexpensive as recliners go!! : )  Thank you, Lord!!

So, my plan this morning is to do a quick blitz through the house, transfer the laundry, have my quiet time and get things looking decent for when the delivery guy drops off my chair.  And I DO want to stitch and stamp today, too!!! : )

Have a blessed day everyone!

Tricia


Would you like to start the 28 Day Challenge in Real Life series from the beginning??

Find the Intro post HERE
Find Day One HERE
Find Day Two HERE
Find Day Three HERE
Find Day Four HERE
Find Day Five HERE
Find Day Six HERE
Find Day Seven HERE
Find Day Eight HERE

No comments: