Friday, September 9, 2016

28 Day Challenge - Day Twenty-Five

Just joining me?  I'm currently taking GraceWorks' Beautiful Life Management 28 Day Challenge.  Read about my accomplishments, failures and adventures here!   Scroll to the end of the post to find the links of the series from the beginning. : )


Hi again!

Thursday was a good day for me.  At the beginning of the day I chose twelve things that I wanted to get done that day.  Here is my list...

1. Make coffee
2. Transfer sheets to dryer
3. Prepare talk for Bridal Shower on Saturday
4. Remake Bed
5. Start Cube Steak for lunch
6. Clean up kitchen
7. Fill GW orders
8. Eat Lunch
9. Take out GW orders
10. Stamp
11. Stitch
12. GW Blog Post

By mid-afternoon I was thinking - I am TIRED.  I think I'll just leave the rest.  But then I thought, "There are only 12 things on this list, I can do 12 things."  Now, of course, I did more than this.  I picked up, I fed the dogs and took them outside.  I did another load of laundry, etc, etc.  But to finish the 12 Things felt SO good!!

I am realizing that I don't do well with too many big projects (or things that feel like big projects) on my list at one time.  When I only see one it is easier to carve out time for it.  I decided to try it again on Friday...  We'll see how it goes!

Blessings!

Tricia



Find the Intro post HERE
Find Day One HERE
Find Day Two HERE
Find Day Three HERE
Find Day Four HERE
Find Day Five HERE
Find Day Six HERE
Find Day Seven HERE
Find Day Eight HERE
Find Day Nine and Ten HERE
Find Days Eleven and Twelve HERE
Find Days Thirteen and Fourteen HERE
Find Day Fifteen HERE
Find Day Sixteen HERE
Find Day Seventeen HERE
Find Day Eighteen through Twenty-one HERE
Find Day Twenty-two and Twenty-three HERE
Find Day Twenty-four HERE

No comments: