Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The 28 Day Challenge - Day Twenty-two and Twenty-three

Just joining me?  I'm currently taking GraceWorks' Beautiful Life Management 28 Day Challenge.  Read about my accomplishments, failures and adventures here!   Scroll to the end of the post to find the links of the series from the beginning. : )


Hello again!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my last post.  I do appreciate each and every one of you.  The Lord chose you to encourage me right now and I am so thankful!!

Let's see... Monday and Tuesday.

Well, Monday was almost all taken up with writing the epic post.  Honestly, it took me hours!  So other than the Basics and taking my husband water and food throughout the day as he worked to stain our deck, and then running to Menards to pick up extra stain, I really didn't get much else done.

Tuesday was a good day, but not a very productive one.  One of the things I am processing, and it is something that a number of you that are taking the challenge have mentioned that you are struggling with as well, is how to fit in major projects and keep up with the house as well.  Canning, homeschooling, being out of the house for a day (or two or three), or, for me, spending a day printing GraceWorks orders, or planning a talk for a Bridal Shower.  How do we "get it all done"??  I'm going to do some thinking and praying about this over the next few weeks - and see if I can make myself a "contigency plan".  As the Lord blesses me with ideas, I'll be sure to share!!

So Tuesday was taken up with printing - piano lessons - First Things and most of the Basics.  Then my dear one took me to the store for a few groceries and some ice cream after supper.  It was nice. : )

So onward and forward!  I'll see you back here tomorrow!

Blessings,

Tricia


Find the Intro post HERE
Find Day One HERE
Find Day Two HERE
Find Day Three HERE
Find Day Four HERE
Find Day Five HERE
Find Day Six HERE
Find Day Seven HERE
Find Day Eight HERE
Find Day Nine and Ten HERE
Find Days Eleven and Twelve HERE
Find Days Thirteen and Fourteen HERE
Find Day Fifteen HERE
Find Day Sixteen HERE
Find Day Seventeen HERE
Find Day Eighteen through Twenty-one HERE

No comments: