Thursday, September 1, 2016

The 28 Day Challenge - Day 17 - Wednesday

Just joining me?  I'm currently taking GraceWorks' Beautiful Life Management 28 Day Challenge.  Read about my accomplishments, failures and adventures here!   Scroll to the end of the post to find the links of the series from the beginning. : )


Wednesday already!

It's noon and my First Things First are done, Basic Blessings are finished and my Next Step as well.  YAY!  So after lunch I will run to the store for milk and then I'll have some time to work on a few cards and catch up a little on my cross stitch.  I do remember, though, the years that I homeschooled. It seemed like there was never any free time then!  So, if my day sounds too good to be true, just remember that I am in a season where I only have one adult child at home and she helps around the house.   It is good advice to remain thankful and flexible in each stage of life.  As our life changes there is always something that we will miss about earlier days, but there is always something to look forward to as well, and it helps us to remember that our life here is just for a little while.  Let's use it today to bless others!!

Find the Intro post HERE
Find Day One HERE
Find Day Two HERE
Find Day Three HERE
Find Day Four HERE
Find Day Five HERE
Find Day Six HERE
Find Day Seven HERE
Find Day Eight HERE
Find Day Nine and Ten HERE
Find Days Eleven and Twelve HERE
Find Days Thirteen and Fourteen HERE
Find Day Fifteen HERE
Find Day Sixteen HERE

No comments: