Thursday, September 8, 2016

The 28 Day Challenge - Day Twenty-four - Uh Oh!

Just joining me?  I'm currently taking GraceWorks' Beautiful Life Management 28 Day Challenge.  Read about my accomplishments, failures and adventures here!   Scroll to the end of the post to find the links of the series from the beginning. : )


Yesterday started pretty well - I did my First Things and then finished getting the orders ready to go out.   But then things went downhill...

I had decided to make lasagna for lunch because Paul and I needed to sign papers at the bank right at noon and I figured I could pull out the lasagna right as I left and it would still be warm in the 20-30 minutes or so that we would be gone. So we signed the papers and got home and I looked on the top of the oven for the lasagna and realized that I had forgotten to take it out of the oven. Oh.my.word. 

When I opened the oven the lasagna was black! Paul said the expression on my face was priceless. It was like "How did that get back in there???" He was such a good sport. He just scraped off as much as he could and it really wasn't too bad. The top was sort of crunchy and the bottom came out in one piece. It was not edible... sigh.


It really was not a big deal - but the surprise gave me an adrenaline surge that absolutely wiped me out for the rest of the day.  However, after a good night's sleep today is going splendidly.  Praise the Lord!!!  But more on that tomorrow. : )

Have a blessed day!

Tricia


Find the Intro post HERE
Find Day One HERE
Find Day Two HERE
Find Day Three HERE
Find Day Four HERE
Find Day Five HERE
Find Day Six HERE
Find Day Seven HERE
Find Day Eight HERE
Find Day Nine and Ten HERE
Find Days Eleven and Twelve HERE
Find Days Thirteen and Fourteen HERE
Find Day Fifteen HERE
Find Day Sixteen HERE
Find Day Seventeen HERE
Find Day Eighteen through Twenty-one HERE

No comments: