Monday, November 21, 2016

Thankful for You Sale

Hi everyone!

I got totally distracted last week when I decided to purge and destash in my stamping room, so I haven't worked on that update of an old favorite that I promised you in the last post.  I have a little cardmaking challenge that I am going to do with a friend and I wanted to do a complete overhaul of my supplies before it starts in January.  That's a big job!!  Anyway, I wanted to drop in and let you know that our Thankful for You Sale will start this Wednesday, November 23rd, and go through Monday, November 28th.  To show our thanks for each of you, you can use the code THANKFUL at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase!   Plus, if your order reaches $50.00 after the discount and before shipping, we will send along a set of beautiful recipe cards for your planner for free!  They are so pretty and great for keeping your favorite recipes at your fingertips.  Place a $75.00 order and you will also get free shipping, and if your order hits the $100.00 mark, there will be an extra surprise in your package.  :)   This would be a wonderful time to stock up on pages for the new year, try some pages that you've been interested in, or buy some Christmas presents.  You could even go in with a friend to get the free shipping!




Thank you so much for your support of GraceWorks over this past year.  I so appreciate each one of you and pray that you will have a blessed Thanksgiving celebrating with your family!

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: