Monday, December 19, 2016

December (not even close to being) Daily - Day Nineteen

Happy Monday, Friends!

Can you believe it is the last week before Christmas already!  Which means that this weekend my daughter will be flying in.  Which means that I really, really, REALLY need to get her room cleaned up and livable!!


I don't know if you have a spare room in your house, but my daughter's room becomes the "junk room" during the many months that she is not here.  There are blankets piled on the bed, an extra table tucked into the corner, musical instruments on the cedar chest, etc., etc., etc.... Oh, and did I mention that the room is only 9x11??  So... I will be unburying this week, along with preparing for Christmas. : )

I hope that your week will be very productive and calm and a blessing.  I will talk to you soon!

Blessings!

Tricia


No comments: