Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Shipping and Sale Update!


 Hello friends!  Just a quick update on shipping.  I'll be doing my last shipping run before the holidays tomorrow around noon, so be sure that you get any last minute orders in today, ok??

Then, starting Friday, December 23rd, through January 2nd, we will usher in 2017 with a SALE!

17% off your order of $20 or more
CODE:  NEWYEAR17

We will resume normal shipping on 
Tuesday, January 3rd.

Thank you, each of you, for your support of GraceWorks over the past year - and years!  It has been a hard year for me, personally, and I know I haven't been as present here as I would like to be.  Thank you for your encouragement, your grace, your orders.  They have all been gifts from God.  I appreciate you and look forward to another year together!!

Blessings!  Tricia










No comments: