Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hello friends!

Happy New Year!!  Don't forget that today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of the 17% off a $20 order SALE!!  (CODE:  NEWYEAR17)  Thank you to all of you that have already ordered!  I have quite a pile to work on when we resume shipping tomorrow. :)  If you are wondering how long it will take for your order to ship, here is the breakdown.  Orders that did not contain anything from the Classic Home Journal Line will ship first, while I begin printing all those lovely pages that I highlighted in orange. : )


I will be printing pages in the order that your order was received.  HOWEVER, if you made a special request - say to have your calendar dated starting in February rather than January - those will have to be pushed to the back. I need to update my calendar files in order to fulfill those, so they may take a little longer.  Be sure that you are subscribed to the blog so you get all the updates!! :)

I am really looking forward to the year ahead.  I hope that God will be glorified and that you will be encouraged in this little corner of the web!

Blessings!

Tricia


No comments: