Friday, February 10, 2017

A New Look and a New Name

If you are stopping by the blog this morning, rather than reading this through an email or blog feed, you may have wondered if you were in the right place!  I decided that the blog needed a new look, and I decided to change the name while I was at it.  "Planning to be a Blessing" summarizes my heart for GraceWorks.  I love to manage my time well and I love to help others find joy in being a manager of their home, but the reason behind all that isn't so you can have a gorgeous home or be successful.  
It is so you will have the time and space to be a blessing to others.  

Now you can be a blessing to me, if you would, by answering a question for me! 

If you could ask me a question in the area of planning, time management, housekeeping, loving your husband and children, having your quiet time, working through chronic illness, being an encouragement to others - in short, becoming the woman God wants you to be, what would it be? 

If you are uncomfortable leaving a comment, feel free to email me at gracewrks@gmail.com.  I would love to be able to speak words of life here on the blog that will be a blessing and encouragement to you.

Have a blessed day!

Tricia

No comments: