Thursday, June 8, 2017

Something Fun


Good morning friends!

I need to sit down and write a "life update" for you all, but in the meantime I have some fun news!

I'm so excited to share that we at GraceWorks  are sponsoring Word Art Wednesday this week! :)  Play along with the challenge to make a card or project with an encouraging theme and you could win a $15 gift certificate to the shop!  There is even a pretty Scripture verse on the challenge site to use if you would like.  As a crafter myself, I know how hard it can be to balance our lives so we can fit in all the essentials - faith, family, home, crafting... :). The Beautiful Life Management System and Classic Home Journal lines are wonderful tools to help with this!  

I wanted to play along with the challenge as well, so  
I used the lovely Gerbera Daisies digi from Power Poppy and colored it with my Staedtler Karat Watercolor Pencils and a blender pen.  The sentiment is a retired digi from KnK Designs. (Shop closed.  Sorry!)



Just a sweet and simple card with a little bit of Stickles in the flower centers to make it sparkle.  This card is actually going out in a GraceWorks order today! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will play along with the challenge!

Have a blessed day!

Tricia

2 comments:

Joyce Casaldi said...

This is a beautiful card Tricia!
I'm going to try to play along. Although, my planner layers here untouched for months. :(.

Anna Mary said...

I believe I am the recipient of the card pictured. It arrived with my order over the weekend. The card is so beautiful, I can't wait to send it off to a friend. Also, my order was beautifully packed and I am enjoying the audio workshop and using my new planner. I am so impressed with this system.
My only complaint is that I waited so long to order it. Thank you so much.