Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Busy Week!

Hello dear friends!

I wanted to drop by and let you know I haven't forgotten about you!  I'm in the middle of Vacation Bible School week and I am having trouble staying caught up.  Well, that's not exactly true.  I'm not caught up at all!!  If you place or have placed an order this week, please know that I am working on them little by little, but, in all honesty, I may not get them out until next Monday.  I am so sorry!  Thank you so much for your grace and patience with me!!

I'll be back next week with more adventures in this year of hope, once I find my feet again.  At the moment, though,  a wise decision will be for me to take a short nap! :)

Blessings!

Tricia

PS. While you are waiting, you might want to check out the GraceWorks website for this month's special and Free with $50 item!  Talk to you soon!

No comments: