Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A Year of Hope: A New Direction

Hello dear friends,

I'm so sorry that I haven't been blogging lately!  Here's a snippet of a blog post that I started to write a number of weeks ago that will give you an idea of where I've been.  "I am struggling right now.  GraceWorks is such a special ministry to me, but it isn't able to help much with paying off our medical bills, and my husband and I have agreed that I need to start looking for a job.  Wow.  That is hard for me to say and even harder for me to do.  Except for a year that I served as a teacher's assistant at a private school, I haven't had a job outside my home since before my children were born."

So... long story short, I have been job hunting.  After many tears and fears, I am happy to report that God has provided the perfect job for me in a retail store and I am loving it.  It does, however, cut down on my available time, so please be patient with me as I am sure there will be some shipping slow downs over the next few months as I get busier and busier.

My goal now is to apply all that I have learned and taught over these past years about keeping up with my home and blessing others in a different setting.  What does this look like in the life of a working woman??  I've realized already that there is definitely a different urgency in getting things done when I only have a few hours available, and I've learned that organization and having a plan is the key to staying on top of things.  I'm sure it will take me awhile to feel like I am falling into a rhythm, but I am SO thankful for the training of these past years!!

On to GraceWorks news!!

Be sure to check out this month's "Free with $50" goodie - the Holiday Planning Pages.  The Holiday Planner is a wonderful way to keep track of all the details of the upcoming holiday season... Thanksgiving, Advent, Christmas, New Years.  Pick up your next year's planning pages or make an order with a friend and you could get the Holiday Planning pages free!  And remember that all of the Classic Home Journal line of pages are on sale this month as well!

Thank you all for your friendship and support.  I am so thankful for you each and every day!  You are a blessing to me!!

Blessings!

Tricia

No comments: